Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Prism Book Tours: We're revealing the cover for VENOM AND STEEL by M...


In case you missed this post on my webpage, I had to share the exciting news about Melissa Wright's next book in her Frey Saga! I'm beyond excited about this book. I've been a huge fan of Melissa and Frey since I picked up the first volume in 2012. I also love when authors pick back up a series you thought was finished. It's like you were forced to say goodbye to your best friends, only to discover they're coming back again for more fun & adventure! Check out the link below for the Prism Book Tour's page and the Amazon Gift Card Giveaway! 


Prism Book Tours: We're revealing the cover for VENOM AND STEEL by M...: On tour with Prism Book Tours . Welcome to the Cover Reveal for Venom and Steel By Melissa Wright Coming September 2016... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment