Saturday, May 28, 2016

Create Space Previews



For anyone interested in reading a preview of my upcoming romance, She Walks In Moonlight, follow this link:
https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1193244
Create Space has a new feature I discovered where you can post a preview of your upcoming work, whether you plan on releasing in a year, or a couple of weeks. This ain't just for Indie authors, either, since you can check out music, and other media. I love this because it lets other authors & readers check out your work and depending on what questions you ask, give you some legitimate feedback.
So if you're a member of Create Space, I highly recommend trying this out. I know I'll be looking at the other submissions now. Exciting to see WIP!
Happy Reading & Writing!


P.S. If any of you are curious about the Silver Hollow pic above, leave a comment below & I will share my dastardly plans with you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment