Monday, July 14, 2014

Review for "Scorch" by Kaitlyn Davis


Scorch (Midnight Fire, #4)Scorch by Kaitlyn Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been stalking Kaitlyn Davis ever since I first discovered her Midnight Fire series and have been super excited to watch her success! And even more excited to read this final installment, where she made all my dreams for this series come true! The series began somewhat slowly and predictably, with the chick falling for the sexy vamp. But that is where similarities between the norm and Midnight Fire end. Davis takes the concept of the genre and turns it on its head. I loved how powerful and scary Kira becomes and again, how Luke is her anchor and maybe-more-than-a-best-friend. Tristan's character probably has the most growth and best story line of all the main characters this go-round. I love Kaitlyn Davis and her epic story because she isn't afraid to let her characters live and breathe. It's been a wonderful, topsy-turvy ride and I'm only sad to see it end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment