Friday, June 28, 2013

The Reading Lounge: Feature Spotlight - Silver Hollow by Jennifer Silv...

The Reading Lounge: Feature Spotlight - Silver Hollow by Jennifer Silv...: Title: Silver Hollow  Author: Jennifer Silverwood Genre: Paranormal Romance, Chick Lit, Fantasy Romance  Pages: 379 S...

Fellow authoress and blogger, Lorraine Beaumont was lovely enough to feature me on her fantastic blog. Come and have a gander at her time travel series and her lovely site :)

As for me, I'm still helping my family handle matters with my Grandma's funeral and things. It's hard going through memories that don't just span your lifetime but the people who raised your parent as well. And humbling :) Miss and love my Grandma but we're so happy she's in heaven now and at peace with my Grandpa. Please pray for my family when you find the chance. As we've all lost loved ones at some time in our lives, I know y'all understand. :)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment