Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lessons from the Pro's

I love Rachelle Gardner, because not only is she a literary agent, but she takes the time to write insightful blog posts nearly every day. That's dedication in a nutshell, peeps! 

CLICK ME
I thought I'd share a link of her latest post and encourage you to check out her other hints and tips on writing. Like many of you novices out there, I'm still learning the ropes. Hopefully I'll still be "learning the ropes" twenty years from now. The moment you stop learning is the moment you stop growing. So challenge yourselves today and take a stab at learning from professionals who have been around longer than you. And sometimes, be willing to listen to the fresh newbies out there who are taking risks and attempting new things. 

Happy early weekend! I'm already celebrating ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment