Monday, June 3, 2013

Bound by Prophecy & Author, Melissa Wright: Playlist & Dream Cast

Welcome!

First off, I have to thank Melissa Wright for appearing on my blog, today. This author is one of my heroes and has helped me understand the writing world since I came on the scene. She's one to watch, peeps. Here's a little about her latest novel, and reason for visiting today:

Synopsis via Goodreads:

Twenty-two-year-old Aern is done watching his brother destroy the only thing that matters. He never wanted to take Morgan's place among council, never wanted to rule their hidden world. But when the key to the prophecy is found, a young girl named Brianna whom Morgan will destroy, Aern knows he has to take action. What he really wants is for things to go back to normal. But now he’s kidnapped a girl, and his brother's men are after him. His only hope is to join with the Division, but they have plans of their own, and it's the last thing Aern is willing to do. Emily just wants her sister back. She doesn't care about the prophecy, or know what's at stake. But when she goes after Aern, the truth of the matter uncoils, and Brianna isn't the only one who's in danger. Suddenly, they’re at the center of a secret war, and unless they can work together, they'll both have a sacrifice too big to make.

Released: April 19th 2013
PurchaseAmazon 

About the Author
Melissa Wright is the author of the Frey Saga and the upcoming Descendants series. Melissa spends her time working on novels, but when not writing she can be found on goodreads and pinterest.


*The book will be provided in epub, pdf & mobi. 

There will be a GIVEAWAY of a finished PAPERBACK copy, along with 2 ecopiesfor international readers. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Playlist & Dream Cast

I asked Melissa about the music that inspired her while writing Bound by Prophecy and she was kind enough to share this playlist with us. The songs totally fit the mood of this awesome book! 
Here's a sampling :)

Songs
Ho Hey-The Lumineers
No Light, No Light-Florence + the Machine
Breath of Life-Florence + the Machine
Crystal Vases-The Last Royals
Virgin-Manchester Orchestra
Carry On-fun.
Tongue Tied-Grouplove
Grouplove-Grouplove
I Will Wait-Mumford & Sons

Melissa & Jenn(the blogger's) 
Dream Cast ;)

Zac Effron as Aern Archer

Emma Stone as Emily & Brianna Drake
(Yay for twin parts! ;)


Ian Somerhalder as Morgan Archer
Jensen Ackles as Logan Black


Lee Pace as Brendan Samuels

Eddie Redmayne as Wesley

So what did y'all think? Come on...you know you're dying to read this book and see it come to life, right? I mean, anything that has the older, hotter Zac Effron in it, lol.  
I'll let y'all be the final judge, or the studio that one day picks this book up in an author's dream world...sighs. Meantime, go ahead and sign up to win a copy of this awesome book! Or even better, leave a comment below. Do you agree or did you picture someone else for these characters? 

And if you were wanting to know more about my thoughts on the book, you can find it HERE:


12 comments:

  1. I'm loving the dream cast & looking forward to a great read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed, Mary :D It really is a fun, quick-paced read.

      Delete
  2. Awesome playlist & dream cast! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shane! Thanks for allowing me to host Melissa. I love all her work and this series was so fun for me. We also had fun brainstorming on this one a bit ;)

      Delete
  3. Okay, now that I've seen the "cast" all together, I want the movie. lol And that's totally going to be the Logan expression I picture when I'm writing him now. Nailed it. Thanks so much for the post and the kind words, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know me too! Yeah the one I had of Logan at first was good but didn't fit with the others or his character as much I felt. So I found that other one. I kind of see him as the "Wolverine" of the bunch so I wanted to find that "tough & unapproachable" look ;) And you're very welcome for your much deserved praise!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's such a fun book, but these actors could really pull off the equally awesome characters. :)

      Delete
  5. THANKS FOR THE INFO ABOUT THIS BOOK AND THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!SHELLEY S. calicolady60@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) Hope you get a chance to win! This really is a great and fun read. Hope you get the chance to check it out soon!

      Delete
  6. Love that dream cast. *sighs* So hot.

    ReplyDelete