Friday, May 17, 2013

Coming Up Next...

I realized this week that I've been booking myself up and haven't let y'all really know what's what! Since I'm now officially a book tour host for Gliterary Girl Media (woohoo!) I'm helping host more tours than I had originally intended, lol. But it's all in good fun.
Some might wonder how I have the time to juggle two daytime jobs + writing+ networking and now this! But if you think about it, blogging and hosting is networking. Except the awesome possum part is I get to have these loverly ladies and their books represented here and it saves me coming up with something to write, haha.

UPDATES

ME :B (rabbit grin)
click me
I'm currently working on Vynasha with GG Media head, Sara O'Connor and my beta, Allison. I'm really excited about the direction this story is taking and I think you will too. For those of you who don't know much about Vynasha, check it out on Goodreads :)

HOSTING

I'm hosting four different authors this coming month.

First up is friend and fellow author/blogger Victoria Simcox. I'll be hosting a raffle giveaway for the sequel to her first illustrated, Middle-Grade novel, "The Magic Warble" called, "The Black Shard."
Doesn't that title just give you shivers? Great stuff! Love it, lol. The post will be up starting tomorrow.

Second is for GGMedia, already on tour, Sovereign, a dystopian novel by E. R. Arroyo.
I'll be sharing a guest post with y'all on the 22nd :D

Third will be friend and fellow author, Melissa Wright's new YA novel, "Bound by Prophecy." Having already read this one, I can promise you some serious awesomeness! I'll host her Playlist and Dream Cast (get ready for some eye candy ;) on June 3rd.

Fourth up we have "Armored Hearts," a Steam Punk novel by Pauline Creeden and Melissa Turner Lee! I've never read an actual legit steampunk novel so I'm really excited about this one! Here's her Goodreads page: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17736129-armored-hearts

Last will be "Ashes," sequel to "Embers," by Amy Keen. I'm really excited to review this one! Though I need to read the first book in the series, of course. I'm not sure on the date I'll be hosting her just yet, but stay tuned for more info.




As y'all can see it's gonna be a busy month and half, but I"m excited to give back to the lit community who have been so wonderful to me. :) And to you lovely readers, I love ya'll for being simply you!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment