Saturday, March 16, 2013

Friday Fun!

Have you ever had those days where you feel like you were asleep even though you were awake? Today was one of those days for me, and ever since the other night, when I had that 90's dream, I've needed a heavy dose of nostalgia. So I borrowed my roomie's Sabrina the Teenaged Witch Season 1 and watched over a dozen episodes, and threw in some Bridget Jones' Diary to add to the mix. 

Now, after hours of decompressing from this long week, I feel ready to write again. 
Anyone else have something they do to purge their workweek? 
Feel free to share :D
And hope y'all have been following the Silver Hollow book tour! I've had so much fun visiting all of these different blogs and getting to know other readers/bloggers/authors :) Y'all are the best.



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment