Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Special Announcement!


I'm very excited to announce that Stay looks to be released sometime within the following week! My editor, R.J has been hard at work to deliver the polished, finished copy of my latest novel. To follow the countdown, visit my site, http://jennifersilverwood.com and have fun checking out some of the extras.

This isn't just a love story, of course. I like to call it a love story with a paranormal twist. But you'll have to read it to find out what I mean. 

The cover art is by Najla Qamber Designs. You should totally google her just to look at her wonderful artwork and designs. Or if you are an author looking for a stellar cover designer. 

Quite a few of you already know about this novel, because I've been asking everyone three specific questions, all about love. Thank you to everyone who shared their stories with me. You all are the reason this book came to be what it is. 

Jenn 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on your novels! I haven't read Silver Hollow yet, even. I've got to read that soon! Congrats on Stay!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alise! Lol That's okay actually. I know how crazy life can get. And I have a backpile of books I'm still trying to read. Hope you get the chance to dive into these whenever you can. I will say that Stay is less than half the length of Silver Hollow. So that might be a good starting point :)
      Let me know if you might want to use Stay on your blog or anyone you could recommend me to. I'm looking for bloggers to help generate a bit of buzz about this release.
      Happy reading!

      Delete