Monday, February 11, 2013

_______ Mondays!

Here we are at the beginning of another week. I'm pretty determined to knock a few things off my writing to-do list. As with all goals I try and keep some room for error. Because we all know how easy it is to procrastinate and put things off. I tend to waste away on Tumblr at times, but they always have the best pics and stuff! And it's better to be partially addicted to Tumblr than Pintrest, IMO. Poor Pintrest addicts...they just can't make a clean break can they? ;) (don't look at me that way...you know who you are!)

Anyway, today's Monday post is going to be dedicated to my favorite time killer of late. I'm gonna share some of my favorite "likes" and hopefully get you to come check my site out. And by extension gain some new fellow Tumblr addicts ;p

Happy browsing!

http://jennsilverwood.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment