Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stay: Quotes

It's Wednesday folks and that means we're half way through the end of the week!
While working on Stay, I've been looking for inspiration all over the place. Last night I just had the urge to sketch and managed to get the spark I was missing to continue with the story.
Revising is hard sometimes, especially on a piece you've worked sporadically on for six months. But I'm loving it so far and can't wait to share with y'all the end result.

In honor of Stay and it's journey to publication, I'm going to start posting some quotes. I took these from interviews I sent out to around three dozen women, asking them about that age old obsession: LOVE.

Hope you stay tuned to hear the latest.


“It’s more of two puzzle pieces coming together to make the whole picture...”
-bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment