Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fav

A favorite of mine is that loverly, non-descript ne genre called "New Adult." I'm in that twenty-something category right now, myself and can relate to the triumphs and woes of characters going through similar life situations. My current fav New Adult is the book I finished reading maybe an hour ago. Here's my praise for Colleen Hoover's "Hopeless."


HopelessHopeless by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading one of the best books I will ever read in my life. That's a loaded promise from someone who's barely lived a quarter of their potential life. That's a lot of books I will potentially read, but it stands true for "Hopeless." The third of Hoover's novels transcends what she already established after Point of Retreat. I didn't think it was possible to find a better New Adult contemporary after Slammed, and Hoover proved otherwise with her own work. So thank you Colleen Hoover, for creating Holder, Sky and Hope and reminding me that even the darkest nights are still lit by the stars.

View all my reviews

Kay now that you've seen that, you have to check out these other fantabulous reads! 


Slammed+Point of Retreat 

by Colleen Hoover






Obviously there's a lot more than this small selection, but you'll have to go and hunt them down to find out! A great resource meantime is New Adult Alley. Follow the link here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment