Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Fav

My friend Mel and I were talking about how "the student has overcome the master" or something akin to that saying. She made a point that there had to be a Yoda quote out there somewhere that applies to this. I couldn't remember at first and racked my brain a bit.
Finally I just went to IMDb, bless them and found a jillion quotes.
Here's the one that worked and youtube won't give because they're so freaked about copyright!




Yoda: No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need. 
Luke: Then I am a Jedi. 
Yoda: No. Not yet. One thing remains. Vader. You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will. 
;) epic

And because I love Yoda period, here's something else:



oh and check this out too ;)


Happy Friday everyone!

J

2 comments:

  1. You just made my inner nerd smile! lol Love star wars, and I think Yoda has a quote for just about anything that pertains to life. (insert my hubbys eye rolls here lol)

    Thanks again for stopping ny my blog by the way :) I will be back here stalking you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I was able to appeal to your inner nerd. Mine is out and constantly turning her head up when I least expect it. Especially when it comes to sci-fi and fantasy randomness lol. Yoda has to have a quote for just about everything, especially after the prequels (ick).
      I'll be keeping up with your blog as well!
      Jenn :)

      Delete