Monday, May 7, 2012

one-hand-jazz-hand

So my piece of advice if your dish washing machine silverware tray starts to fall off the counter?

LET IT FALL!!!

Otherwise you end up stabbing your wrist with a fork and typing out blog posts with one hand!

My current thoughts on my predicament? Thank you God I have two hands! Can you imagine only having one? It takes twice the time to type things out. But I have a friend who has cerebral palsy and she not only types with a stick between her teeth but she PAINTS.

So my hat is off to any of you out there who work with a disability!

You don't get half the credit you deserve!

And I believe this young authoress has just received her weekly slice of humble pie. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog!! Your hilarious and a talented artist! I will have to read some of your writings too if I can.

    I am following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Thanks girl...it's always lovely to have a stalker! Gosh I've just been waiting so long for one! ;)
    I'll deff hook you up with my writing if you can find the time with everything else!
    Thanks for adding me!

    ReplyDelete